MORE THAN CONQUERORS SCHOOL OF THEOLOGY'S
"ACCELERATED MINISTERIAL PROGRAM" (AMP)
BEGINS ON MTC'S MAIN CAMPUS IN ENNIS, TEXAS MAY 5, 2014.
MTC's 2014 schedule is as follows:
NICARAGUA: MAY 1 - JUNE 10 (50 ministers from Nicaragua )
GUATEMALA: AUGUST 1 - SEPTEMBER 10 (50 ministers from Guatemala)
WORLD: OCTOBER 1 - NOVEMBER 9 (50 ministers from various countries)
50 QUALIFIED MINISTERS FROM "UNDERDEVELOPED NATIONS"
TO ATTEND ONE MODULE OF STUDY
AT MORE THAN CONQUERORS SCHOOL OF THEOLOGY
IN ENNIS, TEXAS!!!
For I long to see you, that I may impart unto you some spiritual gift,
to the end ye may be established; Romans 1:11
MTC is now beginning enrollment for the 2014 school year.
What an exciting privilege and wonderful opportunity it will be for those who are among the first chosen fifty qualifying ministers to take advantage of MTC's life-changing, revolutionary "Accelerated Learning Program."
If you are a minister and enroll in AMP, you will not need to spend a lifetime struggling to achieve many of the spiritual insights and skills that in the past were only acquired by "time" and "trial and error." It has taken some of God's finest ministers a lifetime to acquire the knowledge that they are now ready to impart into your life in forty days of study.
The best word that describes MTC's new program is... "IMPARTATION. The dictionary informs us that an "impartation" is: the transmission of information, to grant or bestow, to make known, disclose, to pass on, transmit, to communicate.
The Apostle Paul stated in Romans chapter one and verse eleven, "For I long to see you, that I may impart unto you some spiritual gift, to the end ye may be established." Now through this special study program at MTC, there are a host of ministers who are longing for you to come to America so they may impart the Word of God into your life.
If you are among the 50 ministers chosen to study at MTC, you can expect:
1) To be "spiritually-transformed" each day as you are challenged and instructed in how to move up to a new spiritual level in your walk with the Lord and your ministry.
2) Your study at MTC will be far more than mere "head-knowledge" and "academics." Yes, you will be presented with many lectures and messages that present "information," but more importantly, will be your "application" of what you are learning.
3) That you will never be the same after praying together with MTC staff members and ministers from around the world.
4) To receive an "impartation" of the "anointing" and the "Word of the Lord" from the many professors who will be teaching you at MTC.
5) To acquire the "tools" and the "know how" to more effectively reach your nation for Christ.
6) To receive all the necessary computer skills that will enable you to take care of your future publication layouts, audio and video programs, radio programs, etc.
7) To be able to establish and operate a fully accredited extension of MTC in your country.
8) To be trained in office administration and the multiple facets of operating a ministry office.
9) To return to your country better prepared to meet the many challenges of your ministry because you have acquired a greater understanding of how to effectively move the ministry the Lord has entrusted to you to the forefront of world-evangelization in your country.
10) To return home with a burning vision and passion to reach the people of your nation with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
ALL STUDENTS UPON ARRIVAL AT MTC WILL RECEIVE A LAPTOP COMPUTER.
This is important as all the courses you will be studying with us at MTC will be placed on your computer. During each "lecture" and "message," you will be inputting the "information" you are being taught into your computer for future reference.
STUDENTS SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETING AMP, WILL RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING FROM MTC:
1) AN "ASSOCIATE OF MINISTRY" DEGREE - Ministers will study "on campus" in Ennis, Texas for forty days. Those ministers who successfully complete this module of study and have at least 5 years of full-time ministry experience will then awarded MTC's Associate of Ministry degree. Those ministers who have less than 5 years ministry experience, will need to complete additional MTC studies after they return to their country before receiving this degree (MTC staff will share with these students the necessary academic prescription to obtain their Bachelor of Ministry).
MTC CONVERTS LIFE-EXPERIENCE CREDITS TO MTC CREDITS, IN DIRECT RELATIONSHIP TO HOW LONG A MINISTER HAS BEEN IN THE MINISTRY.
This is tabulated at: 5 years of ministry equals 50 credits. A student needs 60 credits to graduate and receive the Associate of Ministry degree from MTC.
Students will receive 10 credits for successfully completing one module of study (40 days) on-campus.
2) AN EXTENSION OF MTC PLUS "BACHELOR OF MINISTRY" DEGREE - After students return to their country they will be "authorized" to establish an "accredited" extension of MTC in their nation. This will mean that all students who study at this MTC Extension school will receive credit for their studies from MTC here in the U.S. Only ministers who make a commitment to establish an extension of MTC after returning home, will be accepted for study at MTC.
ESTABLISHING AND OPERATING AN EXTENSION CAMPUS FOR ONE YEAR IS PART OF MTC'S "INTERNSHIP PROGRAM." STUDENTS WHO SUCCESSFULLY OPERATE AN EXTENSION OF MTC FOR ONE YEAR, WILL RECEIVE A BACHELOR OF THEOLOGY DEGREE FROM MTC.
A church who sends a minister to study at MTC has the right to charge their students a nominal fee (small fee). The amount they charge their students must be approved by MTC. In this way, the home church who sponsored the MTC student to the U.S. can recoup the finances they extended for the minister to come and study here at MTC.
3) COURSES - After a student arrives on campus, he/she will have all the MTC courses he/she will be studying input into their computers. This will include both their Student Guides and Teachers Guide. After completing a course, the Teacher's Guide for that course will "unlocked" so ministers will be able to teach this same material in the extension campus they establish after returning back to their country. Teachers Guides are "unlocked" as a student progresses.
4) ORDINATION - If a Graduate needs to be ordained, he/she may receive ordination from Evangelistic Messengers Association.
5) THE TITLE OF COORDINATOR - Students of MTC who are E.M.A. ministers will return to their country as E.M.A. Coordinators. They will be able to ordain qualifying ministers in their nation.
MINISTERS WHO COME TO MTC MUST BE PREPARED TO STUDY.
Before a minister is accepted as a MTC student, MTC expects the applicant to:
1) Be able to type at least 20 words-per minute. If a prospective student can not type 20 words a minute, he/she must complete a typing program to bring their typing skills to this level before being accepted at MTC.
2) Have a disciplined approach to study.
3) Be willing to always follow instructions while maintaining a good attitude.
4) Be committed to being faithful to attend and participate in prayer meetings and all required activities.
5) Be committed to faithfully return to their country when their studies at MTC are completed.
FACTS TO CONSIDER:
1) Study at MTC is only made available to ministers (both men and women) from only undeveloped nations.
2) Due to MTC's Accelerated Ministerial Program, students will earn 10 credits when they successfully complete one module of study "on-campus." This includes student's study in MTC's courses, vocational studies, computers, audio, video, publication layout, radio, etc..
3) All final exams are open-book exams.
OVERVIEW OF THE BEGINNING OF A MODULE OF STUDY AT MTC
First day of the month through the 11th.
7 - 8 a.m. - Breakfast 8 - 8:30 a.m. - PRAYER 8:45 - 10:15 a.m. - KNOWING GOD’S VOICE - SESSIONS 1-10 (90 minute session each day for 10 days)
Knowing God’s Voice gives students “a spiritual ear” to hear what God is speaking to them.
10:30 - 12 p.m. - MIGHTY IN SPIRIT - SESSIONS 1-10
(90 minute session each day for 10 days)
Mighty in Spirit challenges students to become champions for God in our generation.
During a module of study seven "core courses" (like above courses) will be presented, plus MTC's vocational courses.
12 - 2 p.m. - Lunch 2 - 3 p.m. - STRATEGIES FOR THE HARVEST (60 Minutes each school day)
Fulfilling the The Great Commission takes on a whole new significance in our students’ lives as they study strategies for gathering in the spiritual harvests of the world..
3 - 4:30 p.m. - VOCATIONAL TRAINING
(90 minutes each school day)
Vocational Training includes office procedures, leadership applications, computers, audio, video, internet, etc. When students finish VT, they should be proficient at every aspect of operating a church/ministry ministry.
4:30 - 5:30 p.m. - FREE TIME
5:30 -6:50 p.m. - Supper 7 p.m. - PRAYER - MINISTRY BY INTERNATIONAL MINISTERS AND VISITING U.S. MINISTERS
(Students are required to take notes in these services.)
SATURDAYS Local evangelism from 10 - 12 a.m. Rest of the day is free time.
Students are bused to churches for Sunday morning services throughout the greater Dallas Metro Plex. Students will have the opportunity to meet the pastors of some of America's greatest churches. Sunday night services at 7 p.m. take place on campus.
Additional courses/studies are sometimes added that go with the flow of courses.
THE 12 MODULES ARE DRAWN FROM THE FOLLOWING LIST OF MTC's 100+ COURSES:
Activating the Power of God
Angels and Demons,
Allegiance and Scripture
Art of Mentoring
Authority of the Believer
Battle for the Body
Bible and Money
Bible Study I
Bible Study II
Biblical Prophecy I
Biblical Prophecy II
Biblical Strategies for Facing a Crisis
Biblical Theology of Christian Education
Book of Acts
Book of Daniel
Book of Genesis
Book of the Revelation
Building Blocks of Truth I
Building Blocks of Truth II
Christianity and Competing World Views
Counseling in Suffering
Cults, Heresies and Occult
Developing Effective Teaching Strategies
Doctrine of God
Epistle of Paul to the Romans
Epistle to the Hebrews
Foundation for Marriage
Foundations of Faith
Fulfilling the Great Commission I
Fulfilling the Great Commission II
Fulfilling the Great Commission III
God’s Provision for Healing
God’s Word Revealed 1-12
Gospel and the Kingdom
Gospel of Matthew I
Gospel of Matthew II
History of Biblical Counseling
STUDY AT MTC IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. HOWEVER, IF YOU BELIEVE MTC'S "ACCELERATED MINISTERIAL PROGRAM" IS FOR YOU, THEN NOW IS THE TIME TO FILL OUT A STUDENT APPLICATION.
MTC IS ALSO MAKING AVAILABLE A "MASTER OF MINISTRY" AND "DOCTORATE OF MINISTRY" DEGREE PROGRAM. Contact MTC for details.